Trending BSNL recharge plans
BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) is a mobile operator that offers national and international roaming services with 300 plus networks worldwide. It provides other services like BSNL to BSNL call rates, night call charges, regional and national SMS packs, 2G and 3G services on BSNL online recharge. If you are a user of BSNL or looking forward to taking BSNL service, you should check the BSNL prepaid plans. This blog gives you all the necessary details about the BSNL recharge plan.
What are the recharge plans?
BSNL recharge plans have a lot of options to offer for you. Let us see some of the options-
- Rs 395 plan offers 2GB of unlimited data pack for 71 days. The pack applies to the North East region.
- Rs 98 plan offers 1.3GB of 3G data pack. The pack applies to Andaman and Nicobar region.
- Rs 299 plan offers 1GB of unlimited data pack for 60 days. The pack applies to the Orissa region.
- For top-up recharge, the Rs10 plan is there where you get talktime for Rs 7.47. However, there is no validity. The pack applies to Andaman and Nicobar region.
- There is an option for easy recharge 11 where you get a validity for 30 days. The pack applies to the Orissa region.
How will you recharge online?
You can do the BSNL recharge by using Airtel Payments Bank. They offer a lot of perks. Some of them are-
- It will be a secure way to make BSNL recharge online. You do not have to worry about your transaction security as it will be safe and secure. It will maintain the confidentiality of your transactions by providing timely OTPs.
- Nobody likes to wait in a long queue for recharge. So, here you will get a faster way to recharge your BSNL plan. It will hardly take few minutes to complete the process. Make the BSNL bill payment on-the-go or from the convenience of your home.
- You won’t need to pay any extra charges on BSNL prepaid plan. So, with the payment bank, you do not have to pay an additional fee. All you need to pay is the cost of your BSNL recharge plan.
- On your every transaction, you will get a cashback. This is one of the perks you will get for using payment banks. Even daily offers are available for you that can be availed by making payments through the bank.
How will you recharge BSNL prepaid plans?
You have to follow simple steps to recharge your BSNL prepaid plan and renew it in few minutes. They are-
- At first, login to the Airtel Payments Bank and select the prepaid option.
- You have to put your number in and select your service operator.
- You have to select the option where you receive the service.
- A list of BSNL recharge plans will appear on the right of the screen. You have to select your preferred recharge plan.
- Then, click on proceed.
- Lastly, use the payment option to make the payment via Airtel Payments Bank.
These are the trending recharge plans for BSNL. We also talked about how you can carry out your recharge online with no hassles.